Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Scrabbleman":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486547#post_4486547
)  
Shut up. Don't you ever mention any of that stupid shit from me. And by the way, that totally explains why you are an asshole, and why you are always treated like a villain. Because you hate yourself. I don't care what you say about me. You don't know me. And you don't know what it's like to have autism or even mental illness. It's a nightmare. I'm 22 years old, and I still have no job or anything to do, and I am suffering from loneliness nowadays, because of my damn anxiety. But enough about me. I've had enough with your bullshit. You are the worst person on this site. A troll. A duck. Who has no friends. All you ever care about is yourself. No one else. You want to be in eternal darkness forever? Go right ahead. No one's stopping you. Go ahead and hate yourself for the rest of your life. Because you have made everyone and even me on this site treating you like a villain. You're not a villain. Don't act like you are one. You're an asshole. And I'm not talking to you anymore. I'm done with you. This is now my final and last message by talking to you. So goodbye. And enjoy your miserable sad life.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486547#post_4486547
Shut up. Don't you ever mention any of that stupid shit from me. And by the way, that totally explains why you are an asshole, and why you are always treated like a villain. Because you hate yourself. I don't care what you say about me. You don't know me. And you don't know what it's like to have autism or even mental illness. It's a nightmare. I'm 22 years old, and I still have no job or anything to do, and I am suffering from loneliness nowadays, because of my damn anxiety. But enough about me. I've had enough with your bullshit. You are the worst person on this site. A troll. A duck. Who has no friends. All you ever care about is yourself. No one else. You want to be in eternal darkness forever? Go right ahead. No one's stopping you. Go ahead and hate yourself for the rest of your life. Because you have made everyone and even me on this site treating you like a villain. You're not a villain. Don't act like you are one. You're an asshole. And I'm not talking to you anymore. I'm done with you. This is now my final and last message by talking to you. So goodbye.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486547#post_4486547
Shut up. Don't you ever mention any of that stupid shit from me. And by the way, that totally explains why you are an asshole, and why you are always treated like a villain. Because you hate yourself. I don't care what you say about me. You don't know me. And you don't know what it's like to have autism or even mental illness. It's a nightmare. I'm 22 years old, and I still have no job or anything to do, and I am suffering from loneliness nowadays, because of my damn anxiety. But enough about me. I've had enough with your bullshit. You are the worst person on this site. A troll. A duck. Who has no friends. All you ever care about is yourself. No one else. You want to be in eternal darkness forever? Go right ahead. No one's stopping you. Go ahead and hate yourself for the rest of your life. Because you have made everyone and even me on this site treating you like a villain. You're not a villain. Don't act like you are one. You're an asshole. And I'm not talking to you anymore. I'm done with you. This is now my final and last message to you. So goodbye.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Shut up. Don't you ever mention any of that stupid shit from me. And by the way, that totally explains why you are an asshole, and why you are always treated like a villain. Because you hate yourself. I don't care what you say about me. You don't know me. And you don't know what it's like to have autism or even mental illness. It's a nightmare. I'm 22 years old, and I still have no job or anything to do, and I am suffering from loneliness nowadays, because of my damn anxiety. But enough about me. I've had enough with your bullshit. You are the worst person on this site. A troll. A duck. Who has no friends. All you ever care about is yourself. No one else. You want to be in eternal darkness forever? Go right ahead. No one's stopping you. Go ahead and hate yourself for the rest of your life. Because you have made everyone and even me on this site treating you like a villain. You're not a villain. Don't act like you are one. You're an asshole. And I'm talking to you anymore. This is now my final and last message to you. So goodbye.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover