Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #1A79 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #1A79
"[@Gameplay The Pony":](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5015326#post_5015326

)

At least it's just hurtful for you mate, for me it also causes me a bloody strong anxiety, dizziness, nausea, hyperventilation, trembling, uneasiness, worrying extremely about any kind of social interaction that I have (including what I said, what the other didn't say, etc...), constantly imagining everybody hates me and generating 99 problems that are probably not real. At nights I try to sleep while my brain torments me with the stupid stuff I've said during the whole day, etc...

Why do you think I'm using anonymous right now fella? Right now I think I just dropped a clanger while I was talking to someone and I am internally berating myself because of that, and I came to that conclusion because he didn't answer that question.
But I don't want to look like a wack twat by asking it again and possibly annoying her in the process. What I am talking about? I'm already annoying her.
Reason: Anons don't edit, do they?
Edited by Background Pony #1A79
Background Pony #1A79
"@Gameplay The Pony":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5015326#post_5015326

At least it's just hurtful for you mate, for me it also causes me a bloody strong anxiety, dizziness, nausea, hyperventilation, trembling, uneasiness, worrying extremely about any kind of social interaction that I have (including what I said, what the other didn't say, etc...), constantly imagining everybody hates me and generating 99 problems that are probably not real. At nights I try to sleep while my brain torments me with the stupid stuff I've said during the whole day, etc...

Why do you think I'm using anonymous right now fella? Right now I think I just dropped a clanger while I was talking to someone and I am internally berating myself because of that, and I came to that conclusion because he didn't answer that question.
Reason: Anons don't edit, do they?
Edited by Background Pony #1A79