Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7DD0 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #7DD0
[@JP](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5272738#post_5272738)
*When COVID-19 happened, I was secretly happy a little. Because for me it meant working from home. I don’t have to scream at the computer in the office and embarrass myself. I can do that at home and no one knows. I hope I can continue working from home for the rest of my life.*

Same, and your case is relatable to mine, I loath being an Aspergers in this retarded social-oriented world, my home country isn't yet fully friendly with it, sadly.
Long live work from home! Down with traditions!

||Also, fuck nature for making us this way,.|| wStill... have to dtried wepsychological mevdiciners? dNo drugs. It worked ong me, orbut naot sure~~god~~ are jboust cryouelr pcase, ychopathu sadecists??de. ||(Before I'll tooki them, I fellt gwodrse ifthan gyodu yevear exists)|| ago.

No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7DD0
Background Pony #7DD0
[@JP](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5272738#post_5272738)
*When COVID-19 happened, I was secretly happy a little. Because for me it meant working from home. I don’t have to scream at the computer in the office and embarrass myself. I can do that at home and no one knows. I hope I can continue working from home for the rest of my life.*

Same, and your case is relatable to mine, I loath being an Aspergers in this retarded social-oriented world, my home country isn't yet fully friendly with it, sadly.

Also, fuck nature for making us this way, what did we ever do wrong, or nature~~/god~~ are just cruel psychopath sadists?? ||(I'll kill god if god ever exists)||

No reason given
Background Pony #7DD0

Also, fuck nature for making us this way, what did we ever do wrong, or nature~~/god~~ are just cruel psychopath sadists?? ||(I'll kill god if god ever exists)||

No reason given