Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kicks24Sf in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@Beth](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5472591#post_5472591)
This is probably the best advice I’ve read here from anyone.

Seriously, stop staying around people who only make you miserable and hurt you. Start over, go somewhere else, meet new people, and don’t make the same mistakes you did previously. You’ll be so much better off.

If you’re the problem, then work on it instead of whining about how you’re stuck in limbo and can’t improve.

Don’t be like boogie2988 who’s a narcissistic perpetual victim.

Letting go can be scary but is it really worth the tremendous mental anguish? It’s a lesson I really wish I learned much earlier in my life because it only brought me pain and misery with only brief moments of reprieve in either instance, I was problematic and couldn’t see it, and my abuser would gate keep my happiness by constantly making themself scarce every single time I said or did anything wrong.

As horrible as they were it was also my fault for hinging so much of my own personal worth on what they thought of me and how close we were.

I latched on so hard to the good times we had but they were so far and few between that it really wasn’t worth the severe psychological damage that had on me in my upbringing.

If misery is your constant in regards to your relationships with people with happiness being nothing but brief reprieve. Something is horribly wrong and needs to be fixed. Get your shit together or get the fuck away from them.
It’s one of the two.
No reason given
Edited by Kicks24Sf
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

[@Beth](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5472591#post_5472591)
This is probably the best advice I’ve read here from anyone.

Seriously, stop staying around people who only make you miserable and hurt you. Start over, go somewhere else, meet new people, and don’t make the same mistakes you did previously. You’ll be so much better off.

If you’re the problem, then work on it instead of whining about how you’re stuck in limbo and can’t improve.

Don’t be like boogie2988 who’s a narcissistic perpetual victim.
No reason given
Edited by Kicks24Sf