Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Post Pics of Yourself (If you want)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Mellow Rhythm](/forums/dis/topics/post-pics-of-yourself-if-you-want?post_id=5217091#post_5217091)

Ähm.. Uhm... Nein. No? That's not really what I meant. To be honest, I basically surf through this site without filters. It also doesn't bother me to see things that don't really excite me. But I've already seen completely different things, so that doesn't bother me very much.

No, what I meant is... I actually like to follow these tags from time to time. Not because of lewd stuff. But in between, sometimes (in an artistic way) there are really good images.

I just wanted to say that even though I sometimes seem quite prudish, I can't help but appreciate certain things. Probably because I'm not such a moral person. To be honest, I never wanted to be that way. I have my own moral compass and I know what I like and what I don't. And that's why I condemn very little. < -- that's probably why I could never assert myself as a Reaction Ytuber, because I like almost everything. ;-D

What I meant, I certainly have my fetishes. Like pretty much every human being, because I know. Men, women. Genders. Very few who do not live in some form of bubble can appreciate more than just black and white. I just wanted to say that I certainly have my principles. And my standards. But I also like to think outside the box. That's why there are also things in my Favs that others might find a bit disturbing. Especially when you know that I'm German. But nope. I stand by it. I think here on this page we are all the same. We live in different views & colors. ;-)

[My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip 🌈 Living in Color](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdqQXqBxKx8)

I know what "colors" means. And that's absolutely okay. Perfect for me, to be honest. But for me it also means different views, beliefs, beliefs, etc. Why just black and white?

And shit, if that's not even the most underestimated MLP song of all time!? ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian