Random facts of yourself thread

dead account1
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The longest story in history. (forum game)

i long for the days of being a teenager and having fun with my friends. with no fear of being judged or feeling out of place. the people i thought i would always have by my side.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ever since my last job, I absolutely hate salad bars.

In fact, if I own my own eatery, I make it a goal make sure we NEVER have one; not even for my own mother.

When I go to the movies, I’d rather go at less busy times so I can skip the trailers since 90% of the time I am either indifferent or outright hateful towards what is being advertised.

I generally don’t like most modern American advertisements; UK and Japan have much more entertaining adverts/commercials.

Once I move, I plan on joining a table top RPG group; I’ve been meaning to, but none of the groups in my town really appeal to me.

Best Trip/Vacation I ever had: New Orleans, Louisiana, last year, two weeks, around Halloween-time (my favorite holiday), plus I got to travel alone and once I got used to the navigation and transportation, I had so much more fun and less stress than my last trips.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide