Random facts of yourself thread

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Twi Clown

I don’t like the Native Americans.

I give the mythology and frankly the amazing teepees some respect, but I don’t really feel identified with Native American culture, nor Strongheart.

Yo
I don’t think I can like slasher films. I’m hella gay, but getting an eyeful of tits within the first five minutes is a big no-no for me. It doesn’t make sense. Maybe in a decade my mind will change. Maybe.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@LightningBolt  
Same. It’s usually just stupid and gratuitous. It’s one of those things shows and movies seem to do to try to come across as more “mature” but only tends to have the opposite effect.

It’s kind of eyeroll-inducing how they had to include that in the first episode of Breaking Bad and never in the rest of the series. It’s like it was just there to meet some nudity quota to make sure the pilot got picked up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide