Random facts of yourself thread

Elidiotadelaesquina
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
After working during one of the most horrible seasons for everyone by people who don’t wash their hands and doesn’t know how to put on a mask, this is what I got as compensation, with a bag of candy and a thermo that broke on the third try.

Scissors for Size Comparison
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’m trying to get into cartoon or game art, but I end up instead looking more at the Oil Painting subreddit.
Maybe it makes me feels cultured and I just admire the skill in making such beautiful works.
Well I guess art is art in the end.
Background Pony #CD66
@Mr.Myoozik
I’ve never been able to grow a proper beard, it always ended up being a neck beard, my cheeks looked clean shaved, I’m 28.
I started using a minoxidil based product on my face 2 months ago and finally I’m getting a proper beard.
Feels liberating man.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
My biggest struggle is feeling like a failure student. Even having uncomfortable dreams about doing high-school all over again.
Which is why I find age regresion based off a class room setting helpful in my anxiety. Though I admit I love learning and sharpening my skills.
The only thing keeping me from a collge degree is I can’t learn Pearson ed software fast enough to keep up with class work. Whuch has made my dreams much more frustrating and uncomfortable.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Background Pony #CD66
I don’t get a neck beard, but I always end up with this gross looking random jumble of facial hair around my jawline that can never form a full beard no matter how much I let it grow. It’s why I always either trim it or shave it completely when I don’t feel lazy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide