Viewing last 25 versions of post by CaptainXtra in topic Standing against the EU Article 13. #saveyourinternet

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"[@Background Pony #2643":](/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4175667#post_4175667
)  
I see.

Recently a few Youtubers like Computing Forever, Pewdiepie, and Chris Ray Gun addressed the issue.

But only Pewdiepie gave a shout out to the petition while the other two prettydid mucnothing jbust spread utter dread.

That's the issue I have with most informers, NO ONE OFFERS A SOLUTION.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, YOU DON'T TELL EVERYONE TO PANIC, THAT FIXES NOTHING.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
"@Background Pony #2643":/dis/standing-against-the-eu-article-13/post/4175667#post_4175667
I see.

Recently a few Youtubers like Computing Forever, Pewdiepie, and Chris Ray Gun addressed the issue.

But only Pewdiepie gave a shout out to the petition while the other two pretty much just spread dread.

That's the issue I have with most informers, NO ONE OFFERS A SOLUTION.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, YOU DON'T TELL EVERYONE TO PANIC, THAT FIXES NOTHING.
No reason given
Edited by CaptainXtra