Viewing last 25 versions of post by Phantom Rider in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5090227#post_5090227
)  
Please keep nerding! :D Also, I loved that scene, even if it doesn't make a whole bunch of sense.

And it's also one of the rare times one of their go-to voice actors steps out in front of the camera, with Bob Papenbrook (Rito Revolto among others, though I don't have to tell _*you_* that) as the clerk.

As for Daredevil, I think it's the lawyering being too dull for kids more than the need for it to be less dark (remember, a lot of dark characters have appeared in the cartoons. For the Punisher, Spidey kept him from killing people. Remember, Wolverine's power is STABBING THINGS and he's been a mainstay in all X-Men appearances, and The Punisher showed up in Spider-Man and was simply kept from killing people onscreen by having Spidey stop him, Microchip talk him out of it, or the plot interrupt. I could see DD in a Batman: TAS type series, and it'd be good to see him in something that's serious but NOT as unrelentingly bleak as his comics can sometimes get. But could you establish him as a good lawyer with minimal time spent in a courtroom?)
No reason given
Edited by Phantom Rider
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5090227#post_5090227
Please keep nerding! :D Also, I loved that scene. (

And it's also one of the rare times one of their go-to voice actors steps out in front of the camera, with Bob Papenbrook (Rito Revolto among others, though I don't have to tell _you_ that) as the clerk.
No reason given
Edited by Phantom Rider