Viewing last 25 versions of post by Darth Prime in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5138024#post_5138024
)  
Maybe.

The Dreadnought scene was more about deconstructing the Death Stars destruction (mostly the first that is) they destroy the enemies weapon by hitting its one weak spot.

Lotta people died in the Death Star battles but no one really acknowledges it but here we see the cost of war senseless loss of life etc etc.

Even though Poe on his own destroyed all it’s guns on the top of it saying he needed to or the bombers would have no chance so fat lotta good that did and at that point Poe is so good he may as well destroyed the he big maincannon on the Dreadnought’s underside while he’s at it.

I find it funny that the year before TLJ Rogue One comes out to explain the DS’s weak spot (because everyone was always making fun of that) so no I’m expecting Disney to make a whole movie to explain the First Order Dreadnought’s weak point.
No reason given
Edited by Darth Prime