The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

When the Ghost of Tsushima anime comes out…I can’t do nothing but just watch it from the ‘Tube or the Twitch.

Yeah imma just watch it. I ain’t got some extra cash lying around to grab me a PS4 + the game anyway.
Background Pony #CAB6
I’m disappointed that the Doom Patrol show has yet to feature the deadliest villain of all: Codpiece, the robber with the crotchgun.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Still waiting for another Gwenpool comic. She was supposed to appear as a supporting character in an upcoming comic series.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Shout Factory is releasing an ENORMOUS Friday the 13th Blu-ray set. 16 discs,packed with new extras and if you pre-order from their website,you get an awesome poster!  
I’m so excited.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Dustin: Holy shit. You’re a nerd.
Erica: Come again?
Dustin: You… are… a… nerd.
Erica: - Okay, you better take that back, nerd.
Dustin: - Can’t put the truth back in the box.
Erica: - But it’s not the truth.
Dustin: - Let’s examine the facts, shall we?
Dustin: Fact one: you’re a math whiz, apparently.
Erica: That was a pretty straightforward equation.
Dustin: Fact number two: you’re a political junkie.
Erica: Just because I don’t agree with Communism as an ideology…
Dustin: Fact number three: you love My Little Pony.
Erica: And what does My Little Pony have to do with this?
Dustin: Ah, let’s recall the ponies’ latest adventure, shall we? The evil centaur team and Tirek turns Applejack into a dragon at Midnight Castle, and then Megan and the other ponies have to use Moochick’s magic to defeat his rainbow of darkness, saving them from a lifetime of enslavement. All the pink in the world can’t disguise the irrefutable fact that centaurs and castles and dragons and magic are all standard nerd tropes.
Ergo, My Little Pony is nerdy. Ergo, you, Erica, are a nerd.
Erica: And how do you know so much about My Little Pony?
Dustin: Because I’m…
a nerd. Let’s go…

And with that Dustin went from the worst member of Stranger Things’ main cast to one of the best.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’m on episode 5 of Konosuba, and I really like the character of Mitsurugi Kyouya. He’s like the ultimate satire of an action/Isekai protagonist, someone who’s OP and handsome and defeats whatever he comes across. He even has his own harem, complete with tsundere. Which, again, is fitting because that happens with a lot of action/Isekais out there.

I also like the character because if it were any other series, he would be the main protagonist. I could easily see Mitsurugi Kyouya be the star of some mediocre anime full of cliches. Which makes the fact he’s a secondary character even more hilarious.

People say that Konosuba is a parody of Isekais, and I fell Mitsurugi Kyouya is the crown jewel of that parody. He is such a character you would find in an Isekai or an action anime. It’s honestly kind of scary how accurate they got it down pact.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide