The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
I think they should have brought back Thrax instead,and made him a main villain for season 2.

@Thanotos Omega  
I’d prefer they stay separate since I don’t care about the connected continuities of the MCU. If they got standalone movies or a show and then appeared in a team up though,like the Guardians of the Galaxy that’d be ideal for me.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Mortal Kombat 11 has a pretty good roster but I really woulda loved to see this guy return:

full

Him alongside Ermac, Reptile, and Goro.

Now that I think of it, pretty strange how Quan Chi didn’t get revived by Kronkia’s time merge seeing as how he was loyal to Shinnok.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
Did anyone else see Steve’s message to all the people that grew up with Blue’s Clues? We missed you, man!!! Thanks for returning to us, even if it’s just for a one time message! 😭
Background Pony #1257
@Angrybrony  
Racism metaphor has always been flawed and here’s a secret Hardcore X fans don’t really care about metaphor outside being a talking point I mean current era Under Hickman soon to be handed to Gerry Duggan has basically put metaphor under the back burner but X fans didn’t care specially what happened last year with really life events and talk of Racism they didn’t bat an eye about bringing metaphor back when even if flawed we needed more then ever but they didn’t care so long they get what they want
Background Pony #1257
@Dex Stewart  
I don’t mean Coloring styles I mean Comic coloring artist the people who come in to Color the pages who we see in the credits of Comic or graphic novel
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide