The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Marvel’s new announcement that the upcoming Spider-man issue is just Paul ravaging MJ for 20 pages is definitely bold but a step in the direction we need to take for the Spider-man series
Next up, the 500th Gwen Stacy alternate
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Commune
Briefly breaking character for this, but what in the actual fuck are they doing with Spider-Man? They had something going with Nick Spencer’s run, and now they’re falling into the exact same goddamn trappings that the series already went through for the past decade-and-a-half.
Posted Report
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

One year ago today, a movie was released that not only changed how we look at comic book movies, but also changed our world for the better. I mean how can one imagine a world without the presence of Jared Leto’s Dr Michael Morbius?
In all seriousness though, while this is a bad film that was clearly chopped up by the studio, it’s become a guilty pleasure to me. There are aspects of the film that I think do work like the tone, the lead performances, and some of the action. And then there are aspects that really don’t like choppy editing, other action scenes, some pretty bad dialogue at times, etc.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Spidey10
The movie of all time
In seriousness from what i’ve heard, the general opinion is that memes/shitposts aside the movie does seem fun in a “so bad its good” way. Shame that Morbius the character is forever gonna be associated wiht this movie and all of it’s memes though.
Posted Report
Spidey10

@Spidey10
The movie of all time
In seriousness from what i’ve heard, the general opinion is that memes/shitposts aside the movie does seem fun in a “so bad its good” way. Shame that Morbius the character is forever gonna be associated wiht this movie and all of it’s memes though.
It’s still on Netflix I believe. I’d say give it a watch. Be prepared for a lot of problems along with some good stuff.
Hopefully one day we get an R rated horror movie take on Morbius.
Posted Report
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Dew Mewsley
Peter Parker can’t be happy so they invent the most arbitrary plot imaginable instead of actually being creative
@Spidey10
@icicle wicicle 1517
Prepare for a ton of other spidey characters to get “morbed”
There’s a Kraven film coming, Madame Web, El Meurto(albeit no one gives a shit about this villain), Spider-woman project(most likely) and DanielRPK even mentioned a god damn Rhino film although DanielRPK is a questionable leaker at times
Posted Report
Spidey10

@Dew Mewsley
Peter Parker can’t be happy so they invent the most arbitrary plot imaginable instead of actually being creative
@Spidey10
@icicle wicicle 1517
Prepare for a ton of other spidey characters to get “morbed”
There’s a Kraven film coming, Madame Web, El Meurto(albeit no one gives a shit about this villain), Spider-woman project(most likely) and DanielRPK even mentioned a god damn Rhino film although DanielRPK is a questionable leaker at times
I actually have a tiny bit of hope for Kraven. I heard that it tested well.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
NGl, Rhino would make for an interesting film.
He still has negative hype like Morbius does, but he’s actually a surprisingly good character nowadays that would fit perfect for Sony’s Sinister-But-Not-Really Six.
Posted Report
Spidey10

@Spidey10
Audience testing isn’t a great barometer for the quality of a film
I am Legend’s ending was famously made worse due to audience testing
True. Great example.
Fingers crossed for Kraven though, but then again it does have the writers of Transformers The Last Knight. Not the most encouraging news
Posted Report
Commune

🚙
@Dustcan
Yeah but like, Sony is doing it
The last time Sony made him a villain, he didn’t even get a proper fucking fight scene despite marketing indicating him as one
@Spidey10
Oof, those screenwriters have a bad film line-up before them
There’s only one good film in there’s and that’s Iron Man, a film that was famously made not according to its script with dialogue being made up by the actors themselves on the day of the actual shoots
Spidey10

@Dustcan
Yeah but like, Sony is doing it
The last time Sony made him a villain, he didn’t even get a proper fucking fight scene despite marketing indicating him as one
@Spidey10
Oof, those screenwriters have a bad film line-up before them
There’s only one good film in there’s and that’s Iron Man, a film that was famously made not according to its script with dialogue being made up by the actors themselves on the day of the actual shoots
I mean I’ll admit that I actually enjoy Punisher War Zone, but not because of the script.
Posted Report
Spidey10

@Spidey10
I think War Zone did an incredible job bringing Micro and Jigsaw to life, other than that though it’s just an okay action flick.
Jigsaw was fun to watch. You could tell Dominic West was having a blast.
Still think the 2004 Thomas Jane film is the better movie though.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So there’s this image of Foreman Spike that was speculated to be from the Mario Movie but some research will reveal that it’s a hoax.
The Model in said image comes from this Camtoonist, an artist on Twitter:
For those curious as to the fake leak image, here it is:
I’ll admit, it’s a well made hoax.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide