The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Jarkes  
Uh no. With Mjolnir being held by Natalie Portman I am guessing that Thor will somehow become “unworthy” just like in the shit comic storyline.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Ainz Ooal Gown

You realize that Civil War II was out-of-character for Carol (or at the very least way more extreme than she usually is, and she does usually have a tendency to go for extreme decisions for the greater good to begin with) and the aftermath of that has had her trying to atone for her mistakes there, right?
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Jarkes  
Yeah it’s almost like the civil war storylines were terrible and no one liked them because instead of just bring in evil counter parts or actually trying for a real change in the setting all the writers just go crazy and everything goes wrong,
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prowl

Although I am still wondering how it’s going to come back in the new one. Then again it’s been destroyed and rebuilt several times in the comics already.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Jarkes  
That wasn’t even till the end of the arc. By then everyone despised what she had become. Even worse is the fact miss marvel actively supported her without question when she could have had an arc about confronting her mentor and trying to stop her from going extreme. It took 2 deaths and the near death of Iron Man to put it into Captain Marvels head that she was wrong.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
If the Civil War movie was anything to go by, they can make great movies even based on even unpopular storylines. Not to mention, Thor 4 is being directed by the same guy behind Ragnarok, which pretty much saved Thor both as a character and as a franchise. It’ll be fine
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
We don’t even know what’s gonna happen, your just assuming Thor will become unworthy just because Jane Foster will take the mantle. For starters, the original Mjolnir was enchanted by Odin, who is dead and the hammer has been destroyed, if they make a new Mjolnir, it won’t have that affect, and Jane becoming the new Thor doesn’t mean the original Thor won’t be unworthy

@Thanotos Omega  
In general it’s not the same, but The same basic idea is still there
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Personally I’m really looking forward to Dr. Stange In The Madness of the Multiverse and Shang-Chi.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Anyway…

Did the original Infinity Gauntlet event storyline have time traveled involved to undo the Snap like in Endgame? I know it was of course dramatically different from the movies, and not even just because of the vastly different characters involved.
Thanotos Omega

@Prowl  
True but they changed the reason and scale of the conflict, personally if i was gonna do a civil war 3 in the comics i would just have a thing where 1/2 of the heroes get swapped with evil counter parts from another dimension, or get mind controlled ect, so that we can have awesome fights without any bad blood,
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Angrybrony

I figured. I also know that the original storyline actually STARTED with the Snap, although they had had a year of build-up in various other books leading up to it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide