Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lila Rossi is the worst in Miraculous Ladybug. I don't think she should die, like some haters, but I do see her an unrepentant, pathological liar, who doesn't care who she hurts or tears down as long she gets what she wants, while otherwise being a toxic person. And when called out on her bullshit, Lila doesn't reflects on her actions but instead treats it as an offense to get revenge. Willingly being re-akumatized and lashing out on a world for the consequences of her own actions.

Finally, while I am not against a redemption arc for Lila, I do feel she needs a huge reality check and honest guilt for her actions, with a willingness to not only apologize for her lies and behavior but be willing to accept the consequences and put forth the genuine effort to actually _*earn_* the trust of those around her. Instead of her actions being excused or minimized, given how her excessive lying it is _*shouldn't_* be easily forgiven o unpunished.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lila Rossi is the worst in Miraculous Ladybug. I don't think she should die, like some haters, but I do see her an unrepentant, pathological liar, who doesn't care who she hurts or tears down as long she gets what she wants. And when called out on her bullshit, Lila doesn't reflects on her actions but instead treats it as an offense to get revenge. Willingly being re-akumatized and lashing out on a world for the consequences of her own actions.

Finally, while I am not against a redemption arc for Lila, I do feel she needs a huge reality check and honest guilt for her actions, with a willingness to not only apologize for her lies and behavior but be willing to accept the consequences and put forth the wgenuine efforkt to properactually _earn_ the trust of those around her. Instead of her actions being excused or minimized, given how her excessive lying it is _shouldn't_ be easily forgiven o unpunished.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

Lila Rossi is the worst in Miraculous Ladybug. I don't think she should die, like some haters, but I do see her an unrepentant, pathological liar, who doesn't care who she hurts or tears down as long she gets what she wants. And when called out on her bullshit, Lila doesn't reflects on her actions but instead treats it as an offense to get revenge. Willingly being re-akumatized and lashing out on a world for the consequences of her own actions.

Finally, while I am not against a redemption arc for Lila, I do feel she needs a huge reality check and honest guilt for her actions, with a willingness to not only apologize for her lies and behavior but be willing to accept the consequences and put forth the work to properly earn the trust of those around her. Instead of her actions being excused or minimized, given how her excessive lying it is _shouldn't_ be easily forgiven o unpunished.
No reason given