Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5300656#post_5300656)
I thought it was fearing something after you saw something you don't like.

If not, what's the word for that sentence I said?

Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like ||"I don't wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he's 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up because he cheated on her with Willow and forget about each other because canon said so and fanfiction will never fix anything"||, people will murder me.

Heck, the so-called "dread" made me prefer Big City Greens and Amphibia, mostly the latter because, even if it's a silly reason, at least my ships were canon (Sashannarcy, Marcanne, Yulivia and Sprivy), TOH has only one (Lumity) and that's it.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
[@Meanlucario](/forums/dis/topics/unpopular-opinion-time-super-alpha-no-pony-edition?post_id=5300656#post_5300656)

Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like ||"I don't wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he's 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up because he cheated on her with Willow and forget about each other because canon said so"||, people will murder me.

Heck, the so-called "dread" made me prefer Big City Greens and Amphibia, mostly the latter because, even if it's a silly reason, at least my ships were canon (Sashannarcy, Marcanne, Yulivia and Sprivy), TOH has only one (Lumity) and that's it.
No reason given

Est. 2012

Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like ||"I don't wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he's 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up and forget about each other because canon said so"||, people will murder me.

No reason given

Est. 2012

Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like "||"I don't wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he's 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up and forget about each other because canon said so"||", people will murder me.

Heck, ithe so-called "dread" made me prefer Big City Greens and Amphibia, mostly the latter because, even if it's a silly reason, at least my ships were canon, TOH has only one and that's it.
No reason given

Est. 2012

Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like "||I don't wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he's 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up and forget about each other because canon said so||", people will murder me. Heck, it made me prefer Big City Greens and Amphibia, mostly the latter because, even if it's a silly reason, at least my ships were canon, TOH has only one and that's it.
No reason given

Est. 2012

Because I wanted to continue Owl House since I like the show so much, but if I say something like "||I don't wanna change my ships and my AUs or making Hunter a groomer when he's 18 and Willow is still a minor as in 16/17 y/o or making Hunter and Emira break up and forget about each other because canon said so||", people will murder me. Heck, it made me prefer Big City Greens and Amphibia, mostly the latter because, even if it's a silly reason, at least my ships were canon, TOH has one and that's it.
No reason given