Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
No, but because Americans bash stuff for not being realistic enough , bash in the sense of “only a childish 14 years old could enjoy this shit” and acting like Realism is the only Style that acceptable

They do this in Movies, Video Games, literature and even comics

I blame this on 9/11
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario  
Did you not see all the “Fantasy is ruining GoT” shit a few years back? That’s a recent example

@.44caliberloveletter  
You can’t deny that 9/11 had an overall effect on american pop culture, its like saying that the Vietnam war didn’t. We can clearly see that The tolerance for “Cheesiness” in American media in general went down greatly since that attack , with the idea that American society needs to stop being “Childish” in such a geopolitical climate
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@EquestrianScholar  
I don’t think that’s at all unpopular.

@Broken Adam  
No, and seeing as GoT is a fantasy series, I feel like the people saying that are also complaining that people reviewing political movies talking about politics.

And no, it’s how China has a large amount of the total population and is a large source of income for media that’s why America panders to them, not 9/11.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@EquestrianScholar  
Personally, I’m just really tired of these long, overblown screeds people keep posting about Sword and Shield. If you disapprove of the direction the game is taking, then just don’t buy it. All these long rants are doing is giving Game Freak more reasons to disregard player opinions. Not that it seems they were listening in the first place.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
And that’s fine. People have every right to be fed up with what’s going on with the game. But I have a right to be fed up with all the complaints as well.  
…I imagine ghostface would feel quite vindicated if he were still here.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
And again, I can understand that. But what exactly are people expecting to happen? The game ships out in six days. If people are expecting the game system to be completely overhauled to meet their specifications in that timeframe, they’re absolutely out of their minds.

…Maybe I don’t have a right to talk about this. I haven’t been a Pokémon fan for a very long time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide