Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Vegetarian diets are cool, but they’re also more expensive and I still like meat.

“Buy vegetarian diets are delicious!!!” Yeah, so what? Taste is subjective and while I do find plant-based substitutes to be tasty, I still like my meats.
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Scrabbleman  
Ive found myself spending less money than most people on my diet tbh. If youre getting veggie meat all the time yeah thats gonna be expensive but theres other ways. Like buying bulk bags of frozen veggies and fruit.
Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
We should have gotten either Zootopia 2 or Moana 2 instead of a Frozen sequel. Maybe one of the aforementioned 2 someday?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
@Absol95  
Honestly, it feels like Disney is hoping that Frozen 2 will be successful just by the sheer dint of it being a sequel to Frozen. And sadly, it appears they’re right.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
Okay, maybe a little rushed, but only to the extent that everything has always felt rushed in this show.

Honestly, if every season had more than just nine episodes, it wouldn’t feel this way. That’s easily the weakest part of the show, everything feeling like it has to fit in with the nine-episode formula instead of being allowed to flow freely. But no, Rayllum wasn’t any more rushed than anything else in the show, at least not in my opinion.

On a related note, I recently made a study to figure out exactly how many day have transpired since episode 1 and episode 27, and it ranges anywhere between 20 days to a month.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@TheHappySpaceman  
Amaya’s weapon should have been polearm, while her style is epic, the issue is logically, she’s completely reliant on sight and using a weapon that is very big on obscuring her vision, where as a pole arm held at half shaft would ahve allowed her to probe behind herself to avoid being snuck up on,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide