Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
Sadly, he isn’t. Now watch as he now goes “JK I was memeing” to try to save face.

@Broken Adam  
And you can still judge graphic content, even if there are people who like it. You’re an idiot if you think that things can’t be judged because people like it. Please stop posting so we can wash off the filth you coated us in.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
I can’t believe this. I seriously can’t believe you’re trying to argue this.

Just keep in mind that your entire argument would fall flat on its face if you saw the animation on that movie.  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full

These are actual scenes from a movie with a 65 million dollar budget, and you’re legit trying to defend it.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
I think he’s trying to justify liking something terrible at this point, and is too prideful to admit that he likes something that’s bad.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@pixel  
Whaaaat? How can you not, it was just as witty and unique as the first 3 seasons :p  
They didn’t really change anything, they stuck to what worked, and then let the show end when it was appropriate.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Broken Adam  
Are they meant to make people uncomfortable? We’re talking about a movie that was meant for families. And you can do uncomfortable poorly as well, like relying on cliches or being more boring/annoying than uncomfortable.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
Exactly. See, this is why I think you can criticize a film’s, show’s, or album’s aesthetic, because it all comes down to three things: Intention, intention, and intention.

If Foodfight! was meant as a YouTube creepypasta or a horror film, then yes, that animation would definitely be fitting for it. However, it was a family-friendly movie for kids, and I don’t think I need to explain how that aesthetic does not fit for it.

Weezer’s Pinkerton is an album about disillusionment with the sex, drugs, and rock and roll lifestyle. Its lyrics, while often containing Rivers Cuomo’s trademark derpiness, also match to set the mood. It’s not family-friendly, but it’s not meant to me. Do you understand?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide