Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Princess♠Molestia

@SeraphimDawn

try this scenario i just read:

mandatory warning if any of the following offends YOU: lesbian sex, rape, gangbang,humiliation,threats of death, threat of white slavery, prolapse, threat of/strongly hinted cannibalism (via eating of prolapsed organs), black male(s) on white female, and others i might’ve forgotten. just not for the EASILY offended. don’t say i didn’t warn you

it’s quite possible to read the whole thing and not get offended in anyway but it’s practically mandatory to ask what the artist was on when he wrote and drew that thing.

so far no one in the comments suggested/demanded adding the bestiality tag because of the black male on white female in the story(something i encountered when i saw a pic of ripcord and scarlett (from gi joe: the rise of cobra) doing it).
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@norikago  
yeah and there are times that i don’t feel the tag should be added because it’s a subversion of the tag

@SeraphimDawn  
haven’t really played the RE games so that’s why i can enjoy the movies (no nitpicking about accuracy). and personally if they want the movie to do an exact copy, why not just play the darn game?
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’d like to have the kind of ‘stache that’d make a Dwarf envious. Sadly, that does not seem to be my fate.

@Greg Universe  
Also: what? Since when are ’staches considered out of touch or creepy?
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
While we’re on the topic, a funny little story about me. When I was a kid there was only one thing in the world I really wanted. A mustache. All the men I respected in my life had one. My grandfather on my dad’s side and my now late grandfather on my mom’s side both hade mustaches. So I hit my awkward teen years when hair starts growing. At first it was a little bitchy peach fuzz. And it never truly grew beyond that point. And so I was content to live the rest of my life mustacheless. I shaved it. Then I shaved it again. And again. And again. And then one day as if overnight BAM I noticed I had a full tilt Freddie Mercury ’stache.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide