Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Albus Fahrenheits

@SeraphimDawn  
I remember trying to prove to my classmates at early highschool that Velociraptors have feathers. Then I bought an issue of Nat Geo magazine that has that particular article. I showed it to them.

“Ha! Eat it!”
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
Speaking about aboriginal australians for a second and I know I probably sound like a white apologist here but the stolen generation was really fucked up in australia; you don’t steal people’s kids, especially considering what happened to the vast majority of those children.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@uc9  
white apologist?

But basically, the white australians don’t even care about the aborigines. Because they tend to live away.
Albus Fahrenheits

@uc9  
So the Aborigines were the natives and the modern day Caucasian Australians are the ones descended from those convicts that were sent there by the British.

Australians are hardcore.
atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
The Sega Saturn I can believe, but Jaguar?

If you only look at the machine’s capability and not the crappy titles spawned for it, it is indeed actually a good console.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@atalarikt

Though I still don’t know what the hell they were thinking when they designed its CD add-on… Not only is it almost impossible to connect and get it to play properly, but it looks like a toilet.
atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
@Jarkes  
As for that one, I agree. JagCD literally makes even Neo-Geo CD a godlike console.  
Before you judge me, I am actually a big fan of SNK and Neo-Geo products.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@atalarikt

Yeah, Neo-Geo made some pretty good stuff back in the day.

What about the 3DO? The way that console utterly failed is legendary in the gaming community.
atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
@Jarkes  
Sure, Neo-Geo is a king, but I think SNK’s decision on making Neo-Geo CD felt unnecessary. I mean, they already had Neo-Geo AES, why bother making Neo-Geo CD?

As for 3DO, I have no words. It’s mostly Panasonic’s fault for letting low-quality game developers publish games for that system by only making pay a kind of license for a very cheap price ($3!? Are you kidding me?). Otherwise, the 3DO could have been PSX’s main competitor aside from Saturn, Jaguar, and N64.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide