Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"[@Ainz Ooal Gown":](/dis/vent-thread/post/4366320#post_4366320

)

You keep on believing that buddy.

Cause you see, once again, I do more than you can ever do from behind the computer screen.

I'm a civilian member of a energy solutions team, I help them crunch data on energy efficiency.

I also am a big pusher of nuclear energy, especially thorium reactors. I've emailed, advocated, and spoken about it several times. And I've help mobilize youth voters to push for the same.

I've got a bit of capital invested in solar and wind energy, and I donate to coal clean up.

I'm also going to try and work within coal communities once I get my origianizational degree to help out of work coal miners find jobs as the industry contracts.

For you see, my angry friend, youd be surprised what you can do when you stop screaming, and start _*talking_*. Because guess what? Were not the neat little cartoons you have in your head. We're more than you know, we're more than you expect.

Your world is black and empty. Mine is full, colorful, and very much real.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"@Ainz Ooal Gown":/dis/vent-thread/post/4366320#post_4366320

You keep on believing that buddy.

Cause you see, once again, I do more than you can ever do from behind the computer screen.

I'm a civilian member of a energy solutions team, I help them crunch data on energy efficiency.

I also am a big pusher of nuclear energy, especially thorium reactors. I've emailed, advocated, and spoken about it several times. And I've help mobilize youth voters to push for the same.

I've got a bit of capital invested in solar and wind energy, and I donate to coal clean up.

I'm also going to try and work within coal communities once I get my originational degree to help out of work coal miners find jobs as the industry contracts.

For you see, my angry friend, youd be surprised what you can do when you stop screaming, and start _talking_. Because guess what? Were not the neat little cartoons you have in your head. We're more than you know, we're more than you expect.

Your world is black and empty. Mine is full, colorful, and very much real.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy