Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Vent thread

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Badheart":](/dis/vent-thread/post/4569525#post_4569525
)  
Others do not know that, all they see is a bunch of you criticizing the site for not allowing people to "bash Christians" but banning people if they "bash" any other religion, and wanting to know why we haven't done something about it.

So - drunk or not - if even one of you accusing us of allowing Christians to be bashed "because of our bias" would please report whatever it is that you see happening, that would be very helpful.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Badheart":/dis/vent-thread/post/4569525#post_4569525
Others do not know that, all they see is a bunch of you criticizing the site for not allowing people to "bash Christians" but banning people if they "bash" any other religion, and wanting to know why we haven't done something about it.

So - drunk or not - if even one of you accusing us of allowing Christians to be bashed "because of our bias" would please report whatever it is that you see happening, that would be very helpful.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves