Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prof.NightJack in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
"[@Salamenace":](/generals/cartoonwestern-animation-general/post/3482509#post_3482509
)  
Yes the toys were around, but as I said some markets didn't have them yet when the plug was pulled and some others just got them when it happened.

That's why I said it was rater bullcrap to say it was a lack of toy sells being the reason, you can't make a prophet on the toys in a markets that does not have them long enough for them to sell.

Hell all my local stores that carry toys only got them a week before Mettal said they where going to stop producing them.

At that point them sells number will mean jack-shit.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
"@Salamenace":/generals/cartoonwestern-animation-general/post/3482509#post_3482509
Yes the toys were around, but as I said some markets didn't have them yet when the plug was pulled and some others just got them when it happened.
That's why I said it was rater bullcrap to say it was a lack of toy sells being the reason, you can't make a prophet on the toys in a markets that does not have them long enough for them to sell.
Hell all my local stores that carry toys only got them a week before they Mettal said they where going to stop producing them.
At that point them sells number will mean jack-shit.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
"@Salamenace":/generals/cartoonwestern-animation-general/post/3482509#post_3482509
Hell all my local stores that carry toys only got them a week before they Mettal said they where going to stop producing them.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
That's why I said it was rater bullcrap to say it was a lack of toy sells being the reason, you can't make a prophet on the toys in a markets that doses not have them long enough for them to sell.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
That's why I said it was rater bullcrap to say it was a lack of toy sells being the reason, you can't make a prophet on the toys in a markets that dose not have them long enough for them to sell.
No reason given
Edited by Prof.NightJack