Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@Scrabbleman":](/generals/cartoonwestern-animation-general/post/4319381#post_4319381
)  
Honestly the worst thing I can say about Ducktales is it's... ok. The characters are good but nothing spectacular, they haven't done anything terribly wrong but there's nothing really memorable, the voice acting is great but there's no performance that really stands out as exceptional (except Don Cheadle's Donald)…

The best is very entertaining, the worst is pretty boring. It's firmly mid tier for me, which is disappointing as I really wanted to likove it.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"@Scrabbleman":/generals/cartoonwestern-animation-general/post/4319381#post_4319381
Honestly the worst thing I can say about Ducktales is it's... ok. The characters are good but nothing spectacular, they haven't done anything terribly wrong but there's nothing really memorable, the voice acting is great but there's no performance that really stands out as exceptional (except Don Cheadle's Donald)…

The best is very entertaining, the worst is pretty boring. It's firmly mid tier for me, which is disappointing as I really wanted to like it.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel