Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@Penguin Dragneel":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5142801#post_5142801
)  
It's not just about that, but about the hate that it's getting that it makes me feel lonely when I am the only one who likes those shows unlike the majority of the internet.

That's why I call them overhated. Say what y'all want about them, but y'all done damage to their reputations to the point where people will avoid them and or forget about them.

Besides, at least Zach Callison gets more roles but you don't care anyway.

Also what's wrong with wanting an actor to have more roles after another gig is done, huh?
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
"@Penguin Dragneel":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5142801#post_5142801
It's not just about that, but about the hate that it's getting that it makes me feel lonely when I am the only one who likes those shows unlike the majority of the internet.

That's why I call them overhated. Say what y'all want about them, but y'all done damage to their reputations to the point where people will avoid them and or forget about them.

No reason given

Est. 2012
"@Penguin Dragneel":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5142801#post_5142801
It's not just about that, but about the hate that it's getting that it makes me feel lonely when I am the only one who likes those shows unlike the majority of the internet. That's why I call them overhated. Say what y'all want about them, but y'all done damage to their reputations to the point where people will avoid them and or forget about them.

No reason given