Cartoon/Western Animation General

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Oh no…
Hey, Netflix executives!

Really? Big Mouth reuses the same sex jokes and gets six seasons. But Inside Job? Nope, no season 2 despite having already been renewed for one. Complete BS.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Oh geez. How do we know The Dragon Prince is safe?
If Netflix can announce renewals and then reverse them, then nothing is safe. Today, Reagan; tomorrow, Rayla.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Amphibia is an isekai with medieval animal people that later turns out to have robots.
I’m getting Underwater Ray Romano vibes.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@TheHappySpaceman
And from all who I’ve seen talking about it. This show wasn’t as well received as Twitter wants you to believe.
Source: my ass
Besides the show was already renewed for another season. Canceling after the fact is just actively malicious
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel
He’s already made it clear he hates anything “the West” makes and just wants to bitch about any new cartoons that come out
Also IJ seemed to be loved but pretty much the whole animation community, not just Twitter, and Netflox cancelling the show even after greenlighting a 2nd season is just a giant dick move on their end
Posted Report
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I’m kind of worried about Spongebob Squarepants nowadays.
Mainly because from what my close friend experienced, she couldn’t stand seeing anything related to the series, ranking it as bad as Teen Titans Go. All because, apparently, Spongebob and Patrick are both complete jerks that deliberately annoy Squidward (iirc she said it was mainly by “breaking his things”). I haven’t watched it for quite a long time (it’s been more than at least a decade since I last watched the series), so I don’t know how it’s currently doing.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@phoenixacezero
Aquaman blub(AKA king of atlantis) festered from it, which also had the staying power and likability of a wet fart.
When a goofy show like Batman: Brave and the Bold has a better representation of the character of your show.

You screwed up.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide