Fetishes [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@gingerninja666

Because they form fit and stretch in wonderful ways.

One of my colleagues has triple D’s and a penchant for sweaters. You can almost hear the seams stretching.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I actually remember having discussions with my friends about Korra. Whether she was busty or was relatively small breasted. My friend determined that she’s actualy quite busty, but the musculature of her upper body somewhat hides it.
Background Pony #6ECA
“My wifi blipped out and I come back to more Animal Crossing hentai then I have ever seen in my life.”

Is a sentence that my friend made me have to write yesterday.
Background Pony #B093
Good lord, do any of Manthomex’s commissioners have any interest BESIDES muscle growth?
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@fobone

Oka Ruto (the above girl) is the one girl players of Yandere Simulator promise to never kill because she’s just that right mix of cute, awkward, and endearing.

Of course, this being Yandere Simulator, lots of people kill her anyway, but then again, they kill everybody.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@YetAnotherBrony
Is that a game?

Indeed it is. The creator of the game describes like “a horror game where YOU are the monster”.

But anyway, you play as a 17-18 year old Japanese high school girl who wants her a boy (her sempai) to fall in love with her. However, there are 10 rivals for Sempai’s love: deal with them however you see fit…

Despite the cliche-as-fuck description, it’s an incredibly complex game due to the multiple ways you can move about the school and interact with the teachers and other students. The creator, known as YandereDev, has been working full-time on this project he built pretty much from the ground up for the better part of two years now, and he’s only about 10-15% done.

His YouTube channel (he posts at least once a month)

TvTropes page
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide