Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[I should rewatch Umisho after I finish the one I'm currently watching, I really loved that one.":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaEY5jcTl4I

"
)

[
@MethidMan":](/dis/general-anime-thread/post/1896185#post_1896185
)  
I have, it's something a bit longer than what I'm looking for at the moment, but it's definitely on my list of ones to watch in the future.

Like I just said above, I've been feeling some nostalgia for Umisho, so I looked up animes similar to that one and found Seto no Hanayame, which is about a boy who's forced to marry the daughter of a group of Yakuza mermaids. It's not as sexual as the animes I tend to watch, but that's probably a good thing considering that the main characters are kids :V

I like it a lot. It's nice and it has a lot ofunn good jokes with a pretty cool premise. I need a pick me up after that massive disappointment.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"I should rewatch Umisho after I finish the one I'm currently watching, I really loved that one.":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaEY5jcTl4I

"@MethidMan":/dis/general-anime-thread/post/1896185#post_1896185
I have, it's something a bit longer than what I'm looking for at the moment, but it's definitely on my list of ones to watch in the future.

Like I just said above, I've been feeling some nostalgia for Umisho, so I looked up animes similar to that one and found Seto no Hanayame, which is about a boy who's forced to marry the daughter of a group of Yakuza mermaids. It's not as sexual as the animes I tend to watch, but that's probably a good thing considering that the main characters are kids :V

I like it a lot. It's nice and funny. I need a pick me up after that massive disappointment.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39