Gravity Falls

09MurphyM

I hope that we at least get some comics once in a while showing what the town of Gravity Falls has been doing since Dipper and Mabel went back home.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
So I’m finally watching the series again, and it occurs to me that me and my clones would act exactly like Dipper and his clones would. Since all the clones are me, of course we’d all help each other out.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I ship Pinescifica.

I used to not like Pacifica and used to use her as an example of how my compulsion to ship the two characters I like the least can get ugly.
Spritejunkee
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

uwuowouwu
@Dave33333  
The fandom? No, it’s impossible for a fandom to die. Housed within our minds, our society’s collective consciousness or even the dormant records of libraries and the internet all fandoms exist permenantly. Deep within their houses of our egregore all fandoms lie dreaming.

If you’re talking about this thread also no. It can’t die unless it’s deleted

@Shepherd  
Can a being like Bill really die? Does he go to an afterlife when he dies? If he’s dead why does the statue exist? Is he dead but with a chance of being revived?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide