The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@neutralgrey  
I agree. Like I said, it depends on context.

I just wish they’d stop altering the identities and lore of established IPs for the sake of a statement and fitting their political narrative. But instead try and create new IPs if they really want to be seen as creative, grassroots, original.

More. We shouldn’t try to force every creative personnel in the industry to write characters that are beyond their capabilities. Leave the “diverse” characters to script writers who are in tuned with the stuff if they don’t want to be seen as forced. So it feels more organic.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@neutralgrey  
I would say some of the JRPG I’ve been into, like Tales of series games which focus mostly on the characters always have some politics as a backdrop of the story. Occasionally coming up and affecting the plot of the games.

Any games that involve wars and conflicts. Fictional racism, economics, etc.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Selaphiel  
Maybe that’s just their culture? I know Persona 5 had politics and critiques of Japanese society in it, and according to a Persona fan I talked to the other games have been known for this. I don’t know much about Japanese society or culture so I can’t exactly comment on kt
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@DeathCloud  
These are the same people who if they didn’t would say use the term ‘anti-Semitism’ if it was people they disliked, but I wouldn’t put it past to see them actually hating Jewish people.

That kind of sentiment in those circles has grown for years as well as calling people “uncle Toms” when they don’t let them speak on their behalf. I remember during the Mr. Game & Watch B.S. people saying “I’m a native American and I see nothing wrong with that” they pretty much jumped to demanding nothing less then a blood test results and then promptly spoke over them, in favor of the H’wite saviors bravely defending the savage from such a grave injustice!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide