The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

441TheSecond
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Cyborg_pony  
I wouldn’t put it past her.

Seriously though, pretty funny that dressing like an edgy 14 year old is her way of showing the scars of war.

Apparently, people saying mean things about you makes you go into a deep suicidal depression that you can only express by dressing like a git.
Exhumed Legume
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Weirdo
>Implying I have qualms about having sex with transsexuals.
Not really. Just that her jawline (and voice) kind of lend some credibility to that rumor (as irrelevant as it is to the topic of this thread) – how that affects her attractiveness, if at all, is a matter of personal preference.  
Personally, I don’t think I could ever find her attractive, but it’s because of the shit she’s said and done during these past several months more than her looks.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Exhumed Legume  
For some reason to some, it doesn’t matter how good of a person you are, only if you can look a certain way. Like the idiotic fangirls that find Dahvie Vanity “hot” and therefore he’s a great person when he’s a completely unlikable asshole that should have been thrown in bars years ago.  
I wonder if Brianna isn’t trying to get the edgy angst Tumblrinas on her side by looking like this. Her entire existence on the internet is an attention whore, so who knows what levels she’ll stoop to.
Background Pony #59C6
Is this thing even about anything anymore?

At the beginning, it had purposes. Exposing unethical journalism practice? Great. Help funding TFYC? Awesome. Now though? It just seems like both sides just waste their time on internet squabbles that don’t benefit anyone whatsoever.

Basically, to borrow a quote from Marvel comics:  
We’re not fighting for the people anymore […]. We’re just fighting
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #E862  
It was also created to let people blow off steam from hearing these idiots prattle on like the self-entitled num-nutz that they are and not be exiled for it.

We also post videos and articles like This If you looked back, in other pages you’d know that.
kassarc16

@uc9  
7 months will make you even more desperate for attention because more and more people are realizing you’re a fraud (in many ways) and a talentless hack?

Some advice, though: down the block, not across the street.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Cyborg_pony  
You know what’s ironically scary about the metaphor you just implied with that image?  
Since it’s Dracula’s Castle, Dracula comes back nearly every game to haunt us. You are basically implying that SJWs will come back and haunt us in the future in another form… Which I hate to say, isn’t pretty damn far fetched.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@SeraphimDawn  
Until eventually down the line the next generation of SJWs become aware of what they are, but decide to not become what they are destined to be through willpower, resolving to remain as normal people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide