Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
So there’s an OC of my friend’s, a villainess who has the ability to hypnotize people with her breasts (more-or-less the same ability as Mighty Endowed from DC Comics…no, really) and I’d hoped to collaborate with him and make a one-shot where my persona (the half-kitsune) would smugly tell her that she wouldn’t be able to hypnotize him because he’s part of a centuries-old bloodline of kitsunes, more powerful than any human. She winds up hypnotizing him anyway because he’s half-human, which is just as susceptible to her power anyway.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Free the Tantabus
So, I decided to take a plunge and join hookup communities and put up some ads. Figured the best way to do it would be to just… do it. Dive in. Take photos and post them. See what happens.
Wish me luck y’all.
Background Pony #052D
Welp, it would seem as though the dominating depiction of my favorite character in rule 34 is with massive boobs.
Shame. I’d prefer more realistic proportions.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters

Half Kitsune
Sure would be nice if people stopped kink-shaming me. Unfortunately I can’t shame them either or I’d be “no better than them”.
Background Pony #052D
@AwkwardLuna
Exactly! Yet all the recent art of her gives her those crappy bimbo proportions and barely even looks like the same character. It’s as if people want to only see her as a big tiddy goth bimbo instead of actually being true to the character.
@DanielOrange
I think he means metalhead girls. Can’t be sure, though.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I live in a harem anime.
Since I have gotten engaged, I shit you not, at least 3 ex’s have reappeared wanting me to either marry them, fuck them, or get them knocked up.
I’m not sure if I’m blessed or cursed.
AwkwardLuna
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Never go full Awkward
@Zincy
Cursed.
If they only came back out of the woodwork after hearing you’re engaged they’re not serious, they just want what someone else is getting. Ignore ’em.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide