Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Mario Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Typhoon2000":](/forums/generals/topics/mario-discussion?post_id=4656563#post_4656563
)  
It is, I like how it blends classic Super Mario action/platforming/sandbox/3D-collectathon gameplay with many unorthodox & new things, as well.

Sure some concepts like say buying/collecting/wearing new outfits for Mario aren't entirely original, or new. (Costumes are all the rage in other popular games like "Fortnite.") Though, they're still a nice new fun feature for Mario, and many of the costumes pay homage to Mario's history. (Like the "Mario Paint" outfit or "QiX" Spanish sombrero outfit.)

I kinda wish SSB had more unlockable or even cheap DLC outfits for characters, like say "Dry Bowser" for Bowser, Mrs. Pac-Man, or Metal Sonic for Sonic. It'd also kinda save on echo fighter spaces.

And for that matter, I'm a teeny-weeny bit disapointed of the "Fire Mario" costume/color-swap being removed from SSB Ultimate. (Fire Luigi, and Ice Luigi are still in.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky