Viewing last 25 versions of post by user4897 in topic Masturbation / Ejaculation General (NSFW)

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

For the first time since 2012, I masturbated while lying down on bed once again. Feels more pleasurable than sitting on toilet, of course

However, I ejaculate somewhat less than average in this position. Got only 2 spurts and the rest dribbles, yet still strongly throbbing 💙💙

I put a towel on my bed so I didn't stain the bedsheet. xP  
||I also recorded myself doing this :P||
No reason given
Edited by user4897
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

For the first time since 2012, I masturbated while lying down on bed once again. Feels more pleasurable than sitting on toilet, of course

And yHoweahver, I ejaculate somewhat morless than average in this position. Got 6only big2 spurts and somthe uresualt dribbles, wiyeth constanill strongly throbbing 💙💙

No reason given
Edited by user4897
user4897
Artist -

And yeah, I ejaculate somewhat more than average in this position. Got 6 big spurts and some usual dribbles with constant throbbing 💙💙
No reason given
Edited by user4897