Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@igotnopicks":](/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4751583#post_4751583
)  
In the original SNES game & Nintendo Power comic series. Fox's Dad's original name was "Fox McCloud Sr.," (meaning Fox is Jr.?) but they changed it to "James" for "Star Fox 64" to differentiate it more.

"

[
@igotnopicks":](/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4751169#post_4751169
)  
There's also Bill Grey, and Katt Monroe.

Star Fox 2's Miyu & Fay don't have last names though. Some fans call her "Fay Spaniel," but it's not official. (And I think she's actually a poodle.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4751583#post_4751583
In the original SNES game & Nintendo Power comic series. Fox's Dad's original name was "Fox McCloud Sr.," (meaning Fox is Jr.?) but they changed it to "James" for "Star Fox 64" to differentiate it more.

"@igotnopicks":/forums/generals/topics/nintendo-direct-4814-super-smash-bros?post_id=4751169#post_4751169
There's also Bill Grey, and Katt Monroe.

Star Fox 2's Miyu & Fay don't have last names though. Some fans call her "Fay Spaniel," but it's not official.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky