Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
It bothers me when people don’t pet their pokemon. It does make the game even easier, but the text that pops up in battles and when your pokemon looks at you is super cute.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
It bothers me when people don’t pet their pokemon. It does make the game even easier, but the text that pops up in battles and when your pokemon looks at you is super cute.
^ This.

Although I would argue that it’s not really a case of “even” easier this time around. I think I’ve blacked out 6 times so far: twice on Hala, twice on the Fire trial, and twice on some dude with an inexplicably fast Gabite. This is the hardest Pokemon game I think I’ve played.
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Oh, what’s that? You want to put Surf on your Silvally and Earthquake on your Incineroar for extra type coverage? Noooooo, you’ve got to wait until after you become champion for those.

Like… what do you think I want those moves for if not to help me become champion to begin with?!
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Oh, what’s that? You want to put Surf on your Silvally and Earthquake on your Incineroar for extra type coverage? Noooooo, you’ve got to wait until after you become champion for those.
Like… what do you think I want those moves for if not to help me become champion to begin with?!
Pretty sure I was talking about TMs there.

I’m not complaining about the extra difficulty (for the most part)! And besides, using Roto powers feels cheap (in the case of the stat boosts) or pointless (in the case of the HP restore, because what do all these Potions in my bag do if not restore HP?). I’m well aware that he gives them out. I used the prize money one already, and wish I had the EXP one, but I don’t.
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
My precious baby Magnum evolved into Magnezone!! eeee

Well, anyway, I got to Totem Kommo-o. I was expecting Choice Specs Dazzling Gleam to OHKO, but Game Freak unfortunately had the good sense to give it a Roseli Berry this time, so it did barely anything. I did have to sacrifice Magnum to paralyse it, and its allies worked together to get Eira down to -4 Defense and then OHKO her with Bullet Punch, but it wasn’t too bad overall.

@pixel  
Wait, really? THAT’S why its eyes do that in this game?? Well, great. Pretty sure the game didn’t actually tell me that I was supposed to poke it when that happened.

Muffin - Incineroar (M) - Lv. 50  
Magnum Opus - Magnezone - Lv. 49  
Krave - Noivern (M) - Lv. 52  
Moon Moon - Lycanroc-MD (F) - Lv. 49  
Eira - A-Ninetales (F) - Lv. 49  
Rodrigo - Type: Null - Lv. 50
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
@Jarkes  
Yeah, it made more sense for her to do stuff rather than some random guy, since she’s a captain and everything. Actually, wait, I might not have gotten to the stuff you’re talking about because I’ve only just beaten Kommo-o.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@BrownieComicWriter  
There is only like one line of dialogue I know of that mentions it when Roto Loto is first introduced as a feature, so I guess it’s easy for people to miss. But some of the prizes have been very helpful on a Nuzlocke.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide