Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
full

Moraiji

Electric/Poison

The giant Starfish Pokemon

Main ability: Electric Overdose  
Increases user’s electric moves strength and other electric types. Also paralyze Pokemon on contact while in battle.

Pokedex entry:  
Despite it having no looks of a starfish, Moraiji is closely related to staryu and starmie. It’s sharp barbs on its body conduct electricity voltage to defend itself.

Moraiji is the combined names of Moray eel and the Japanese word for starfish Momoiji. Its design in general is based off the Crown-of-thorns starfish, and its mandible like mouth is based of a species of leech that have a circular mouth to suck blood.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
@Shadow the Hedgehog

Not as much as you would think, Blissisy and Masqurian where random, Basculin was from GTS. Audino and Altria where just luck with the Ultra Wormhole.

Gyarados, Milotic, and Hoothoot where shiny chaining and Charizard was hatched.

I had a Starly and Budew before, both random luck, but I accidentally deleted them.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
I forgot it was between 5 and 6 pm in game that this Rockruff evolves…  
So with UM I need for her to level between 5 and 6 am real time…
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

⌜Ω⌟
@Prof.NightJack  
It’s a doubt you will forget it, since you will still have in mind to press B after evolving, since the evolution scene is long enough to remember it. Plus save before being close to the next level.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Shadow the Hedgehog
You don’t knowe my habits, I can easly miss it.

Are you the kind who randomly walks around grass, then mashes the A button to spam a single attack and grind experience while watching TV/reading a book/closing your eyes to relax? I do that sometimes.

It’s also probably the only way I can think of where you’d miss Rowlet’s evolution (and thus be unable to press B in time).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide