Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Angrybrony  
Yea it is kinda rough raising a ground type in Hoen, half the game feels like it’s all water type. But it’s probably the best ground type in the game, and pretty much the easiest dragon type to actually use in your adventure. It’s definitely a good mon, it gets Earthquake ridiculously early, like around lvl 30.

I can understand not using it though mostly for a particular reason. How far in are you?

@pixel  
Mr.Mime is better than people think. That fairy typing really helped it, and it gets Nasty plot the best boosting move for pshycic types.

It could be worse, it could be Hypno afterall.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Angrybrony  
Oh okay you’re pretty far in then.

Yeah I can see you not using it especially if you have one of the latis on your team. They kinda compltely invalidate flygon, and most other mons infact.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MadVillain

I frequently use the Mr. Mime from the in-game trade in Leaf Green playthroughs. It’s WAY better than people give it credit for.

@MadVillain

Trapinch didn’t learn Earthquake at that level UNTIL ORAS though. Before that it learned it in the level 50’s… but ONLY Trapinch could learn it by level-up. If you evolved it before that point, Vibrava and Flygon couldn’t learn it via level-up.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Angrybrony  
Aww how cute, you decided you wanted to be like Wally.

But seriously Gard is ridiculously good now too because of the fairy typing, just wait until you get the mega. Flygon is a serious fan favorite but it hasn’t aged the best in all these years.

@Jarkes  
Oh yeah I remember that. It was actually even worse than that. Trapinch learned it at level 73

What the hell where they thinking?

@E-123  
Espeon is another popular user, since it has magic bounce so it cann’t easily be toxiced/paralyzed and moves like roar and whirlwind won’t work on it. There’s also Smeargle for obvious reasons,Scolopede because it’s ability Speed boost and ability to learn Swords dance. And most recently, Eevee, with EXTREME EVO BOOST
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
There’s also Smeargle for obvious reasons

Sorry, but what’s with Smeargle being so special? I read its because its ability, but I dont see how it is considered OVERPOWERED.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@E-123  
It can learn literally almost any move via Sketch.

So you can have a Smeargle with,  
Spore- To put the enemy to sleep.  
Belly drum - To maximize it’s attack  
Baton Pass- to transfer that boost to another pokemon.

The amount of different sets are almost endless.

It’s not over powered, it’s just annoying to deal with and counter because how versatile it can be. Though if you aren’t playing with rules like Sleep Clause ( You can’t put more than one enemy pokemon to sleep) than it can kinda be overpowered.
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
*slowly peeks in*

%It’s been a while, eh?%

I want a Meltan (maybe even more).

@MadVillain  
Since they had an episode where Bulbasaur was going to evolve but didn’t on its own (basically like pressing the B button), no, not really. His Bulbasaur can evolve, he just doesn’t want to.

@pixel  
I love Mime Jr.

@Jarkes  
She kinda is. One could argue that Dawn’s the deuteragonist of the Diamond and Pearl saga.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Is Zeroara Electric/Fighting? Because if it is then that would be our first Electric/Fighting type.
mjangelvortex
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Jarkes  
No. It’s pure Electric Type. Missed opportunity but at least it can be a good check for Tapu Koko since it doesn’t have a weakness to Fairy Typing.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@E-123  
Didn’t you ask this question before a while back? There’s Venomoth, the Eevee family, the Torchic family, the Scyther family, the Venepede family, and the Clamperl family just to name a few.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Meanlucario  
I avoided this thread and unsubbed due to stress. And I also more or less stopped coming here period due to being sick. But I’m thankfully better and am glad to be back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide