Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic Robot Wars Thread

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
With the return of Robot Wars (Which just started a few hours ago on BBC TWO), I felt it was time to make a thread of this series and how much we love it :)

*Spoilers for the first episode of the new series*
[spoiler]
||
Jonathan Pearce is back. Sadly though, Craig Charles isn't the presenter (Despite sending a request). Instead, he's replaced by Dara O Briain. Apparently, according to the Wikipedia page on Craig Charles, The BBC stated that they had **denied** Charles' request to reprise the role by stating that they don't comment on 'individual casting enquiries'. Jeez, THANKS BBC! First Top Gear than this! [/||

Edit: Ye
s, there's gonna be alot of spoiler] text in this thread. I'd advise watching the show before coming here.
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
With the return of Robot Wars (Which just started a few hours ago on BBC TWO), I felt it was time to make a thread of this series and how much we love it :)

*Spoilers for the first episode of the new series*
[spoiler] Jonathan Pearce is back in the new series. Sadly though, Craig Charles isn't the presenter (Despite sending a request). Instead, he's replaced by Dara O Briain. Apparently, according to the Wikipedia page on Craig Charles, The BBC stated that they had *denied* Charles' request to reprise the role by stating that they don't comment on 'individual casting enquiries'. Jeez, THANKS BBC! First Top Gear than this! [/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

*Spoilers*
[spoiler] Jonathan Pearce is back in the new series. Sadly though, Craig Charles isn't the presenter (Despite sending a request). Instead, he's replaced by Dara O Briain. Apparently, according to the Wikipedia page on Craig Charles, The BBC stated that they had *denied* Charles' request to reprise the role by stating that they don't comment on 'individual casting enquiries'. Jeez, THANKS BBC! First Top Gear than this! [/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123