Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic Robot Wars Thread

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
This week on Robot Wars:

[spoiler]

||
Wow, I was not expecting Shockwave to be going through to the grand final. All eyes were on Thor and then he got flicked into the pit like he was an insect. Who knows, maybe fucking Loki was up to his regular shenanigans...? [/spoiler]

[spoiler]
||

||
Also, I was betting on Mr Speed Squared since he was so good during the first round (He was like the love child of Hypnodisk & Sir Chrome A Lot). I was so gutted when he lost :( [/spoiler]

[spoiler]
||

||
Also also, that fight between Foxic & Mr Speed Squared has got to be the most boring fight I've seen. I've seen old people fight better than that! [/spoiler]

||

Apparently, this whole series took place on the same day cause Nut's team was in the background...
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
This week on Robot Wars:

[spoiler] Wow, I was not expecting Shockwave to be going through to the grand final. All eyes were on Thor and then he got flicked into the pit like he was an insect. Who knows, maybe fucking Loki was up to his regular shenanigans [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Also, I was betting on Mr Speed Squared since he was so good during the first round (He was like the love child of Hypnodisk & Sir Chrome A Lot). I was so gutted when he lost :( [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Also also, that fight between Foxic & Mr Speed Squared has got to be the most boring fight I've seen. I've seen old people fight better than that! [/spoiler]

Apparently, this whole series took place on the same day cause Nut's team was in the background...
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123