RWBY Thread

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dirty Bit  
That’s what I meant || like how Ultraman is powered by Kryptonite and harmed by the sun. ||

Also that feels like something pretty significant that’s just sorta glossed over || that someone can lose their Quirk Semblance. ||
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Emerald: Cinder I … love you.

Cinder: Well this is awkward…

Emrald: Okay zombies you can eat me now.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Dirty Bit
|| Seeing that mark explains Adam a million times better than his short did. ||

What WAS that mark? It was hard to read. It’s a number, I think? At least my Handsome Jack theory turned out to be correct: Adam’s mask was hiding a gnarly scar of some sort.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Dirty Bit
|| Seeing that mark explains Adam a million times better than his short did. ||
What WAS that mark? It was hard to read. It’s a number, I think? At least my Handsome Jack theory turned out to be correct: Adam’s mask was hiding a gnarly scar of some sort.
@YetAnotherBrony
|| Look like 600 to me. ||
I’m telling you, he must’ve been branded a slave at one point by some scumbags…

I just looked closer, and the brand ISN’T a number. It says “SDC” in block letters.

This…explains quite a bit actually.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide