Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
"[@Mike":](/generals/sonic-discussion/post/3474815#post_3474815
)  
What if he didn't like SA2?

"

[
@Jarkes":](/generals/sonic-discussion/post/3474828#post_3474828
)  
I agree, retro stages are nice, but if I wanted to play those, I'd just go play the original games.

"

[
@Jarkes":](/generals/sonic-discussion/post/3474833#post_3474833
)  
It's nothing new, the Sonic Adventure games were beloved too on Dreamcast/GameCube, now people just go off about how they didn't "age well," or nitpick minor things.

(And people forget the "Sonic Adventure: International Version" actually fixed alot of problems the game had.)

One time I totally triggered a guy just mentioning I had "Sonic Adventure DX," and he rattled off a whole bunch of glitches the game had, (that I never personally encountered) proving why it's bad.

I think some people are trying to convince themselves Sonic games are worse then they actually are.

(Cough)IDW.(Cough!)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
"@Mike":/generals/sonic-discussion/post/3474815#post_3474815
What if he didn't like SA2?

"@Jarkes":/generals/sonic-discussion/post/3474828#post_3474828
I agree, retro stages are nice, but if I wanted to play those, I'd just go play the original games.

"@Jarkes":/generals/sonic-discussion/post/3474833#post_3474833
It's nothing new, the Sonic Adventure games were beloved too on Dreamcast/GameCube, now people just go off about how they didn't "age well," or nitpick minor things.

One time I totally triggered a guy just mentioning I had "Sonic Adventure DX," and he rattled off a whole bunch of glitches the game had, (that I never personally encountered) proving why it's bad.
I think some people are trying to convince themselves Sonic games are worse then they actually are.
(Cough)IDW.(Cough!)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky