Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@[Ω]":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4939309#post_4939309
)  
I don't think it's that unfair, given the simplistic controls, and depending on your choices, I've beaten maxed out players, and seen them get last place to a level 3 character before. Even if you get last place, you still get some rewards, and the game still has good events, and free rewards.

I think it's just meant to be a more casual game, so winning isn't everything. "[Here's some words of encouragement from Tikal.":](https://m.facebook.com/SEGAHARDlight/photos/a.188286361306835/2187454448056673/?type=3&is_lookaside=1) (From the official Sega/Hardlight FB page.)

You have 5600? lol You're better then I am. Though, frankly I'm just satisfied getting over 5,000, and getting a chest this "season."

I'm more focused on the special character recap event going on, and getting characters I don't have yet like Tropical Storm, and Santa Big.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@[Ω]":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4939309#post_4939309
I don't think it's that unfair, given the simplistic controls, and depending on your choices, I've beaten maxed out players, and seen them get last place to a level 3 character before. Even if you get last place, you still get some rewards, and the game still has good events, and free rewards.

I think it's just meant to be a more casual game, so winning isn't everything. "Here's some words of encouragement from Tikal.":https://m.facebook.com/SEGAHARDlight/photos/a.188286361306835/2187454448056673/?type=3&is_lookaside=1 (From the official Sega/Hardlight FB page.)

You have 5600? lol You're better then I am. Though, frankly I'm just satisfied getting over 5,000 this "season."
I'm more focused on the special character recap event going on, and getting characters I don't have yet like Tropical Storm, and Santa Big.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@[Ω]":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4939309#post_4939309

I think it's just meant to be a more casual game, so winning isn't everything. "Here's some words of encouragement from Tikal.":https://m.facebook.com/SEGAHARDlight/photos/a.188286361306835/2187454448056673/?type=3&is_lookaside=1 (From the official Sega/Hardlight FB page.)

You have 5600? lol You're better then I am. Though, frankly I'm just satisfied getting over 5,000 this "season."
I'm more focused on the special character recap event going on, and getting characters I don't have yet like Santa Big.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky