Star Wars General

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Angrybrony

Idk, given how Bindo messed with that ancient computer, what, 150 times? I feel like he’d be in the bottom category.

Or a category off to his own that is just “does all that and then sets vending machine on fire”.
Background Pony #8F71
Look if Asoka and Erza are alive training Jedi and making a new order off on some uncharted territory world, I’m a-ok with that
Background Pony #8F71
So wait there was water on Coursant the latest episode of Clone Wars. Did they reach the surface of the actual planet there?
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So wait there was water on Coursant the latest episode of Clone Wars. Did they reach the surface of the actual planet there?

In the EU they had a whole artificial sea on the top level, just for holidays and water sport activity. So I don’t think that 1313 is even deep enough for real surface water, probably only a canal or sewer drain.
09MurphyM

So, two of the things mentioned during the surprise Nintendo direct today were a remake for Dark forces: Jedi academy and Star wars: Racer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide