Steven Universe

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I missed the first showing.

If the idea is that she’s a toon why isn’t her weapon a mallet? She’s swinging the Scythe like a mallet. Not her summon weapon, got it.

She reset them.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Shepherd

Because that’s not ‘her’ weapon. It’s a special Gem tool used by Homeworld on disobedient/disfuctional Gems she took as her own to use on the CGs.
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
Actually, I do have to wonder how in the fuck Garnet was able to do anything to Spinel in that last fight considering she stomped all over her in the first one.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@TheAbridgenator

Probably because fight one had the CGs getting taken by surprise by Spinel and she had the Rejuvenator, a weapon that allowed Spinel not only to take them out in a single hit, but also completely reset them mentally. The second fight Spinel had neither the element of surprise nor the Rejuvenator, thus meaning the non-combatant (Spinel) fails in combat against the experienced fighters with superior numbers (Crystal Gems).
Background Pony #BF5D
@Angrybrony  
imagine Rose in 1930’s/1940’s in the age of Black & white cartoons looking at them & she is vaguly remembering spinel but she can’t quite remember her name
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Shepherd  
it’s adorable and great.  
spinel wants to play with baby steven all the time.  
spinel becomes the funniest mom when the gems take care of steven.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide