Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
[@Just Wayne](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5298194#post_5298194)
Of course not! I had to explain to her that Mei technically should be in her 30s today, and that I'd been harassed on Reddit because of the HUGE age difference from people who say that she's permanently 13 even though the movie was only set in 2002 (I was Mei's age in that year too). She said she knows I'm not a... you know, one of those people who do bad things to children, and that the people harassing me are just ageist. She's even fine with me staying single for life! ❤️

Actually I only brought up Mei because we're discussing me getting a new phone next year after four years of owning my current one (older models stop getting updates after a certain period), and I said I wanted a red one (my favorite color otherwise is green).

The thing of it is, in my mind I replaced Miriam in the movie because A: people ship Mei and Miriam together since they seem to be real close, and B: it gives Ming a better reason for not liking me (we never find out why she didn't like Miriam besides calling her "odd" and having it swept under the rug at the end when she invited everyone (including former bully Tyler) to her house for dinner).

If I ever do become a red panda like Mei, my fur would be green instead.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
[@Just Wayne](/forums/generals/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post?post_id=5298194#post_5298194)
Of course not! I had to explain to her that Mei technically should be in her 30s today, and that I'd been harassed on Reddit because of the HUGE age difference from people who say that she's permanently 13 even though the movie was only set in 2002 (I was Mei's age in that year too). She said she knows I'm not a... you know, one of those people who do bad things to children, and that the people harassing me are just ageist. She's even fine with me staying single for life! ❤️

Actually I only brought up Mei because we're discussing me getting a new phone next year after four years of owning my current one (older models stop getting updates after a certain period), and I said I wanted a red one (my favorite color otherwise is green).

The thing of it is, in my mind I replaced Miriam in the movie because A: people ship Mei and Miriam together since they seem to be real close, and B: it gives Ming a better reason for not liking me (we never find out why she didn't like Miriam, besides calling her "odd" and having it swept under the rug at the end when she invited everyone (including former bully Tyler) to her house for dinner).
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

The thing of it is, in my mind I replaced Miriam in the movie because A: people ship Mei and Miriam together since they seem to be real close, and B: it gives Ming a better reason for not liking me (we never find out why she didn't like Miriam, calling her "odd" and having it swept under the rug at the end when she invited everyone (including former bully Tyler) to her house for dinner).
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Of course not! I had to explain to her that Mei technically should be in her 30s today, and that I'd been harassed on Reddit because of the HUGE age difference from people who say that she's permanently 13 even though the movie was only set in 2002 (I was Mei's age in that year too). She said she knows I'm not a... you know, one of those people who do bad things to children, and that the people harassing me are just ageist.

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Of course not! I had to explain to her that Mei technically should be in her 30s today, and that I'd been harassed on Reddit because of the HUGE age difference from people who say that she's permanently 13 even though the movie was only set in 2002 (I was Mei's age in that year too). She said she knows I'm not a... you know, one of those people who do bad things to children, and that the people harassing me are just ageist.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90