Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You know what offends me?

Paradise is a place where alcohol and free sex and going around naked is allowed, and even encouraged. everyone gonna have their bodies in their absolute tip top shape with no blemishes nor faults, and they go around doing whatever the fuck. meanwhile hell is a place of restraints, a NO FUN ALLOWED place, where you basically live a miserable, constantly bullied and humiliating life, where you will be beatend down and tortured by…ANGELS. not demons, ANGELS.

So therefore any portrayal of hell that makes it seem like fun offends my sensibilities.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Meanlucario  
Part of the problem, as I understand it, is the rushed production. The movie was announced in June of this year–roughly six months from start to finish. I get that it’s tied to the holiday season, and maybe they were afraid it wouldn’t be topical by Christmas 2020, because we are surely mere moments away from Solving Sexism Forever, but it could have used a bit more time in the editing room. Time to see what works and what, emphatically, doesn’t.

Also, it’s PG-13. A supernatural slasher flick, at PG-13. That’s basically setting yourself up for failure.

But hey, my man Cary Elwes got paid, so it’s not all bad.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Selaphiel  
islamic heaven. there’s a reason why so many muslim lads outright fantasize going there to the point of being suicidal.

I once heard a story / fable where the narrator told us of a boy he met during a military expedition. apparently the boy snuck himself into the army to fight. The boy confided to the narrator that the boy was visited by a real pretty lady one night, and when asked who she was, she said “I’m your wife in paradise.”

Our horny lad apparently had zero training and got himself killed, and right when he was about to die in narrator’s arms the boy apparently saw her again welcoming him, and he died “happy”. The narrator on the other hand, got really upset at the sight of a young boy, full of potential, dying way too soon.

It’s a dumb story.

Oh, I didn’t know Fate did some islamic lore. pretty cool.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
a slasher flick needs gore, blood, maybe sex, maybe nudity for it to work. it’s kind of a staple for the slasher genre, so a PG-13 slasher flick is like a hamburger without the patty…

HORROR on the other hand, is a much broader genre and isn’t adult-only.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide