Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’ve noticed northern European cuisine and by extension American cusiine is not looked upon very fondly. I guess its seen as drab as the rainy and snowy north compared to the pretty and energetic South.
No one brags about sausage but everyone loves pepperoni for instance.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Your mama is so dumb she’s the reason people thought we only use 10% of our brain for so long!
@Dirty Bit
According to Disney, it wasn’t a dream and it’s called Underland. Or the D&D modules where it expects the player characters to attack everyone.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I feel like bacon and eggs and chicken soup are common foods worldwide. Hamburgers were invented in Germany, but they’re popular enough in America to qualify as national cuisine.
When I think of American cuisine, I think of foods that are uniquely American. Like New England baked beans and brown bread, squash soup, Texas chili, Carolina and other styles of barbecue, and Creole/Cajun dishes that were the combination of French techniques with ingredients of the Deep South.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@igotnopicks
I uses to be one of those people obsessed with authenticity. Like real Chinese food only can be exactly whats on the continent. All Chinese American cuisine is just an inferior subset. Even if I did still love and only ate the latter. Same for pizza.
But I think it ignores the contributions of later generations.
Let’s be real I’m sure many Italians not caring about autheticity would love a Chicago style pizza.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@igotnopicks
Chicago deep dish is another example. Detroit too has a unique style of pizza with a thick crust.
I don’t know what exactly a New York pizza is. I’ve had pizza in NYC at Grimaldi’s and while it was a fine pizza, I remember it being the same kind of thin crust as anywhere else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide